Chiropractor for Kids
Believe it or not, kids can get chiropractic care too. Dr. Bates adjusts babies and kids with gentle adjustments. She uses an instrument called an activator to adjust their tiny spines. With her extensive education through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association, Dr. Bates has learned how to take care of little ones so that they can continue to thrive.
Benefits of getting kids adjusted
- The very first subluxation is when a baby goes through birth. Due to being on their heads for 6 weeks or more the cervical (neck) spine is one of the most common to subluxate during this time.
- Kids that get adjusted are normally healthier. Since your nervous system, which is the control center is functioning optimally when you get chiropractic care, the rest of your body follows. This includes the immune system . Children that get adjusted get sick less often and when they do get sick are sick for a shorter duration.
- Chiropractic care helps with ear infections. For more info check out these articles on ICPA4Kids.org
- A pediatric chiropractor can also help with the following:
- Growing pains
- Overall wellness plus much more